Friday, October 17, 2008

The Case for Keeping Cool, Part I

When you know that what you're doing is right and that it will lead you to your goal, the anxiety goes away. You are left with your resolve and your action plan, and you are better able to focus on what needs to be done since you're not spending that time worrying if what you're doing is right.

So, how do you get there? How do you go from panic and anxiety to assurance and purpose? What people have tried to tell me for ever is true: It really is all in your head. At some point, you have to make the conscious decision that what you're doing is correct. I think a lot of the anxiety comes from worrying that all your plans will end in ruin. Gee, talk about a self-fulfilling prophesy!

The fact of the matter boils down to this: if you're here reading this, you want or need to sell your house. Believe that, no matter what events led you to this decision, it is the right decision for you at this time.

More later, but I do want to share this with you. It's my shiny new Press Release about my eBook.

No comments: